Welcome to the DHV Hydroprojekt Sp. z o.o. website.
DHV Hydroprojekt Sp. z o.o., 60 Dzielna Street
01-029 Warsaw, Poland
is the Operator of the website: www.royalhaskoningdhv.com/hydroprojekt
This Service acquires information about users and their activities in the following ways:
- voluntary entry of information in forms,
- cookies stored on the terminal equipment.
DHV Hydroprojekt Sp. z o.o. is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy.
Visitors may access the DHV Hydroprojekt Sp. z o.o. website while remaining anonymous and without revealing any personal information (except as referred to below under “Cookies”).
As a DHV Hydroprojekt Sp. z o.o. website user or registrant, you are always entitled to update your personal information if necessary and ask any questions related to controlling and processing of your personal data.
COLLECTION, SHARING AND USE OF INFORMATION
- The Service collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
- The Service may store additional information regarding connection details (time, IP address).
- Any data provided in the form is disclosed to third parties only with the user’s prior consent.
- Data provided in a form is processed for the purpose resulting from the specific form.
DHV Hydroprojekt Sp. z o.o. reserves the right to contact users providing their contact details.
Data entered in a form may be passed on to organizations that provide technical services, information about the owner of the registered domain, which may be passed on to Internet domain operators, payment services and other cooperating organizations.
5. Data are made available to third parties only within legally permitted limits.
6. The Website Operator may be required to provide information collected by the website to authorized authorities on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
- Cookies are data in the form of text files, stored on the Service User’s terminal equipment, and intended to aid browsing of the web pages of the Service. Cookies usually contain the name of the web page they originate from, how long they have been stored on the terminal equipment, and a unique ID number.
- The party that stores and accesses cookies on the Service User’s terminal equipment is the Service Operator.
- Cookies are used for:
- adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, cookies allow you to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to its individual needs;
- generating statistics helpful in understanding how Service Users browse the web pages of the Service, which makes it possible to improve the structure and content of these web pages;
- maintaining the session of the Service User.
- The software application used for viewing web pages (web browser) usually enables storage of cookies on the User’s terminal equipment by default. Service Users may change this setting. Web browsers make it possible to remove cookies. Cookies can also be automatically blocked. Detailed information on how to do it are provided in the Help or in the documentation for individual browsers.
- The cookies stored on the Service User’s terminal equipment may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service Operator.